Why choose Apollo for your Private Dental Care?
Reasons to choose Apollo Dental for your private dental care in Southend-on-Sea
- At Apollo we aim to provide you with the highest standard of dental care appropriate to your circumstances.
- We provide dental care on a private basis, so we are not providing treatment according to a target quota as dictated by a care commissioning body - you receive recommendations for the care that you need and the treatment that is in your best interests.
- Our team members are friendly, caring, and approachable and will be sensitive to any anxieties you may have.
- You will be treated in a clean and safe environment.
- All our Dentists, Hygienists, and Dental Nurses are registered with, and regulated by, the General Dental Council.
- Our Practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission and is inspected regularly (CQC Registered Provider ID 1-153013010 )
- We are Gold Members of the British Dental Association’s Good Practice Scheme, and members of Denplan Excel, demonstrating our commitment to a high standard of care. Membership of these schemes requires yearly re-accreditation upon successful auditing.
- All our Dentists and Hygienists are graduates from either UK or Irish dental schools.
- You will always be treated by the same Dentist, ensuring continuity of care. This is important as it means your Dentist will be able to assess accurately any changes in your teeth, gums and mouth as well as your general well-being.
- At our Practice, invasive dental treatment is carried out by Dentists only - we do not employ Dental Therapists to provide restorative dentistry.
- We will always discuss treatment options with you, advising you of the pros and cons of each option; we will listen to, and respect, your preferences.
- You will always receive a written treatment plan, detailing any costs.
- We have time put aside each day reserved for emergencies, so that we can see you promptly should you have a dental emergency.
- We provide emergency cover for our own patients, 24 hours per day, seven days per week, 365 days per year. We do not refer patients to NHS Direct or any other dental service for out-of-hours emergency care.
- We have full disability access and have our own private car park.
- We are open on Saturdays and late evenings during the week to accommodate patients who find it difficult to attend during school or working hours.